BCM stands for Bays Curry McCowen, the surnames of the founder partners of the firm,
Andrew Bays, Iain Curry and Henry McCowen.
The founder partners were all formerly partners in the locally renowned firm of Chartered Surveyors, James Harris, which was established in 1861. This business was sold to a major national agent in 1997 and the partners remained there until December 2000. They started BCM in January 2001.
Today BCM is a multi disciplined rural property services firm operating throughout southern England with offices near
Winchester and on the Isle of Wight.